Slim Christmas Trees Can Increase Room Size
How many times have you wanted to just have a little more available space in the room your trees is set up? I have many times! I realized a slim Christmas tree will do just that, give you more room, with no hassles.
You're going to find out there are a few different syles of slim christmas trees.
- Modern Slim Tree: Fits naturally in any space, authentic looking branches and needles.
- Narrow Christmas Tree: A slim Christmas tree but made proportionately thinner. You might need a narrow Christmas tree for those odd spaces that you wouldn't think to put a tree in, but you find out it works perfectly for you.
- Spiral Christmas Tree: Is a great indoor and outdoor addition to artificial Christmas trees. This tree is most definately a slim tree can be easily tucked away in a corner for added decoration. Easy and fast to pack away.
- Pencil Christmas Tree: Can be a bit taller and thinner than a regular Slim Christmas tree, pencil trees can be put together in groups indoors or outdoors for a touch of tree spirit. They make a great addition if you are looking to add balance to a scene.
- Alpine Christmas Trees: Are a user friendly grouping tree, can be placed in a corner, outside, even looks super in the kitchen. This tree has a rustic feel to it. Only very simple decoration is needed.
Many of the slim trees come in pre-lit lighting, no lights or Led lighting. Most of these trees go up to ten feet, although you can buy a much smaller one. You'll see many natural trees redesigned to have a slim line christmas tree. Even color trees come in a slim size.
Whatever design tree you choose, slim christmas trees can enhance your holiday decorations. You won't have to arearrange furniture or put chairs in the basement, everything will fit in the house. You can punch up your decorating with a modern Flocked style tree or keep it rustic with an Alpine tree. You have quite a few choices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!